2015-08-04 21:10:00

by J. Bruce Fields

Subject: [GIT PULL] nfsd bugfixes for 4.2

Please pull a few nfsd bugfixes for 4.2 from:

git://linux-nfs.org/~bfields/linux.git for-4.2

--b.

Jeff Layton (1):
nfsd: do nfs4_check_fh in nfs4_check_file instead of nfs4_check_olstateid

Kinglong Mee (2):
nfsd: Drop BUG_ON and ignore SECLABEL on absent filesystem
nfsd: Fix a file leak on nfsd4_layout_setlease failure

fs/nfsd/nfs4layouts.c | 1 +
fs/nfsd/nfs4state.c | 12 ++++++------
fs/nfsd/nfs4xdr.c | 11 ++++++-----

by Linus Torvalds

Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] nfsd bugfixes for 4.2

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 11:09 PM, J. Bruce Fields <[email protected]> wrote:
> Please pull a few nfsd bugfixes for 4.2 from:

Pulled. However, I wonder if you could start making signed tag pull
requests. I don't know how linux-nfs.org is maintained, and it's
probably all really good and private, but it still makes me go
"Wouldn't it be nice if..."

Thanks,

Linus

2015-08-05 19:49:20

by J. Bruce Fields

On Wed, Aug 05, 2015 at 11:01:53AM +0200, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 11:09 PM, J. Bruce Fields <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Please pull a few nfsd bugfixes for 4.2 from:
>
> Pulled. However, I wonder if you could start making signed tag pull
> requests. I don't know how linux-nfs.org is maintained, and it's
> probably all really good and private, but it still makes me go
> "Wouldn't it be nice if..."

OK! Apologies, I did at least get a key generated and signed by people
a few years ago, then I was too lazy to figure out how to use it. I'll
give it a go for the next pull request.

--b.