2021-11-22 21:15:07

by Stephen Rothwell

Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the nfsd tree

Hi all,

Commit

52e66ccaa3ca ("debug")

is missing a Signed-off-by from its author and commiter.

Stephen Rothwell

Attachments:
(No filename) (488.00 B)
OpenPGP digital signature

2017-11-28 02:03:41

by Stephen Rothwell

Hi Bruce,

On Mon, 27 Nov 2017 20:38:40 -0500 "J. Bruce Fields" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I rebased (probably unnecessarily, sorry), so your scripts probably
> caught this as a new commit.

Ah, OK, sorry for the noise.

Stephen Rothwell

From 1585271990565113231@xxx Tue Nov 28 01:39:41 +0000 2017

2017-11-28 01:39:42

by J. Bruce Fields

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 09:52:56AM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Bruce,
>
> Commit
>
> 64ebe12494fd ("nfsd: fix panic in posix_unblock_lock called from nfs4_laundromat")
>
> is missing a Signed-off-by from its author.

Previously:

http://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email protected]

It fixes a typo in two lines in pretty much the only way
possible, so there should not be copyright concerns.

Naofumi Honda is as far as I know a one-time contributor, and
I'd prefer not to burden such folks with unnecessary
bureaucracy.

I rebased (probably unnecessarily, sorry), so your scripts probably
caught this as a new commit.

--b.