2022-12-18 01:00:47

by Samuel Thibault

Subject: [patchv2 0/3] VT: Support >32x32 fonts for hidpi displays

Hello,

This patch series adds to Linux and kbd the support for fonts larger than 32x32
by dropping the oldish VGA constraints that don't apply to fb-based consoles.

Samuel

2023-01-10 21:13:14

by Samuel Thibault

Hello,

Ping, is there anything to be done on this?

Samuel

Samuel Thibault, le dim. 18 déc. 2022 01:32:09 +0100, a ecrit:
> Hello,
>
> This patch series adds to Linux and kbd the support for fonts larger than 32x32
> by dropping the oldish VGA constraints that don't apply to fb-based consoles.
>
> Samuel

2023-01-18 15:26:02

by Alexey Gladkov

On Tue, Jan 10, 2023 at 09:55:36PM +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Ping, is there anything to be done on this?

The patches look good to me.

I will apply a userspace patch once the kernel part is applied.