2024-01-01 22:10:00

by Valerio Vanni

Some time I subscribed to linux-kernel list, but now I want to unsubscribe.

I read here
https://subspace.kernel.org/vger.kernel.org.html#what-happened-to-majordomo
that to subscribe and unsubscribe a list I have to use the address provided.

For linux-kernel I find:
[email protected]

I wrote two o three times, but nothing happens. I don't get any error
oro bounce messages. Simply, it doesn't work: I continue to receive
messages.

At the same time, I was trying to subscribe linux media with
[email protected]

But, again, nothing happens.

Is there any other way?

I wrote also to [email protected], but got no answer.

2024-01-02 05:35:38

by Konstantin Ryabitsev

On Mon, Jan 01, 2024 at 11:09:48PM +0100, Valerio Vanni wrote:
> Some time I subscribed to linux-kernel list, but now I want to unsubscribe.
>
> I read here
> https://subspace.kernel.org/vger.kernel.org.html#what-happened-to-majordomo
> that to subscribe and unsubscribe a list I have to use the address provided.
>
> For linux-kernel I find:
> [email protected]
>
> I wrote two o three times, but nothing happens. I don't get any error oro
> bounce messages. Simply, it doesn't work: I continue to receive messages.

I see your unsubscription requests and I can see that we send a confirmation
message to you. Can you please check all of your folders? The subject is
"Confirm unsubscribe from [email protected]".

> I wrote also to [email protected], but got no answer.

It's holidays. :)

-K

2024-01-02 10:13:52

by Valerio Vanni

Il 02/01/2024 06:35, Konstantin Ryabitsev ha scritto:

>> For linux-kernel I find:
>> [email protected]
>>
>> I wrote two o three times, but nothing happens. I don't get any error oro
>> bounce messages. Simply, it doesn't work: I continue to receive messages.
>
> I see your unsubscription requests and I can see that we send a confirmation
> message to you. Can you please check all of your folders? The subject is
> "Confirm unsubscribe from [email protected]".

I found them in SPAM folder. It's not downloaded with POP, now I've
looked with webmail.

Now I see that many list messages are detected as SPAM from my provider.

Thank you.

>> I wrote also to [email protected], but got no answer.
>
> It's holidays. :)

:-)