2024-04-05 14:22:38

by Petr Vorel

Subject: New LTP documentation

Hi all,

today I merged Andrea's and Cyril's work migrating our GitHub based docs to
readthedocs.org. Andrea, Cyril, thank you for this work, we're now using for
docs the same approach as the Linux kernel.

Our new documentation is now on https://linux-test-project.readthedocs.io/en/latest/.

I configured the hook on readthedocs.org, thus any docs update should trigger
readthedocs.org rebuild.

I also disabled our wiki on GitHub [2], it redirects to our homepage. It would
be good to be able to redirect it to our new readthedocs.org docs [1].

I also remove (with Cyril's ack) the content of our github.io page [3] to our
new readthedocs.org docs [1].

The docs is mostly done, but some bits are missing (e.g. C Test Network API [4],
KVM Test API [5], shell API [6]), thus we kept them in doc/old folder. This
folder will be removed once we finish the migration.

Kind regards,
Petr

[1] https://linux-test-project.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
[2] https://github.com/linux-test-project/ltp/wiki/
[3] https://linux-test-project.github.io/
[4] https://github.com/linux-test-project/ltp/blob/master/doc/old/C-Test-Network-API.asciidoc
[5] https://github.com/linux-test-project/ltp/blob/master/doc/old/KVM-Test-API.asciidoc
[6] https://github.com/linux-test-project/ltp/blob/master/doc/old/Shell-Test-API.asciidoc

2024-04-05 14:40:00

by Andrea Cervesato

Subject: Re: New LTP documentation

Hi Petr,

Thank you very much for the merge!
I hope this is the start for a better project understanding and I also hope community will benefit from this important change.

Thank you Cyril for documenting C API. I’m looking forward to see the remaining ones, I know some of them are already ongoing.

Kind regards,
Andrea Cervesato