2010-02-12 01:55:56

by glory4u

Subject: Hallo

Hello
my dear, i am well pleased to contact you after going through your profile
on my search for relationship. To me age, distance, race and color do not
matter, rather what i value most is the understanding and love that will
exist between us. So in a special manner i will like to further
communication with you for us to know each other well, if you share the
same view with me you can reach me through my email ([email protected] )
try to tell me more about you, in reply i will tell you more about my self
with my picture. I am looking forward to read from you. Yours new friend
Ann
[email protected]