2003-03-19 15:04:11

by micklweiss

Subject: Re: Linux on 16-bit systems

Yes you are all correct, uclinux doesn't cost $200

I mixed it up with the cost of an SDK for embedded systems. *oops*

thanks to all who helped me out. It means a lot. :o)

And Alan, hopefully you will come down to Florida again. I missed it when
you went to the Orlando Linux User Group a few weeks ago.

Regards,

- Mick

(o> Web developer / designer
( ) UNIX Systems Admin
--- ~ http://www.mickweiss.com ~

/* Ignore the footer hereafter */

--
+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more http://www.gmx.net +++
Bitte l?cheln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!

2003-03-19 15:11:31

by Alan

On Wed, 2003-03-19 at 15:15, [email protected] wrote:
> Yes you are all correct, uclinux doesn't cost $200
>
> I mixed it up with the cost of an SDK for embedded systems. *oops*
>
> thanks to all who helped me out. It means a lot. :o)
>
> And Alan, hopefully you will come down to Florida again. I missed it when
> you went to the Orlando Linux User Group a few weeks ago.

I've never been to Orlando, so I think you must be confused 8)