2018-07-03 17:52:19

by Philip Müller

Subject: Linux 3.18.114

Hi Greg,

for this kernel there are now patches generated on kernel.org homepage.

Best, Philip

2018-07-03 17:52:54

by Philip Müller

Subject: Re: Linux 4.4.139

Hi Greg,

for this kernel there are now patches generated on kernel.org homepage.

Best, Philip

2018-07-03 19:07:15

by Greg Kroah-Hartman

On Tue, Jul 03, 2018 at 07:32:06PM +0200, Philip M?ller wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> for this kernel there are now patches generated on kernel.org homepage.
>
> Best, Philip

Ugh, let me push them all out again. I did it on a train today with
limited connectivity and it looks like some of the patches didn't make
it through, but the tarballs did...

sorry about that.

greg k-h

2018-07-03 19:39:37

by Philip Müller

On 03.07.2018 21:05, Greg Kroah-Hartman wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 03, 2018 at 07:32:06PM +0200, Philip Müller wrote:
>> Hi Greg,
>>
>> for this kernel there are now patches generated on kernel.org homepage.
>>
>> Best, Philip
>
> Ugh, let me push them all out again. I did it on a train today with
> limited connectivity and it looks like some of the patches didn't make
> it through, but the tarballs did...
>
> sorry about that.
>
> greg k-h

Hi Greg,

no problem. For now I used the tarballs. I just wanted to let you know.

Best, Philip