2010-04-05 23:06:34

by Janos Haar

Subject: Re: Kernel crash in xfs_iflush_cluster (was Somebody take a look please!...)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Chinner" <[email protected]>
To: "Janos Haar" <[email protected]>
Cc: <[email protected]>; <[email protected]>;
<[email protected]>; <[email protected]>; <[email protected]>;
<[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 12:45 AM
Subject: Re: Kernel crash in xfs_iflush_cluster (was Somebody take a look
please!...)

> On Mon, Apr 05, 2010 at 08:17:27PM +0200, Janos Haar wrote:
>> Dave,
>>
>> Thank you for your answer.
>> Like i sad before, this is a productive server with important service.
>> Can you please send the fix for me as soon as it is done even for
>> testing it....
>> Or point me to the right direction to get it?
>
> It's in 2.6.33 if you want to upgrade the kernel, or you if don't
> want to wait for the next 2.6.32.x kernel, you can apply this series
> of 19 patches yourself:

Generally, for this system, i am much more prefer the extra-stable series,
but in this case i will try out the 2.6.33 because these 2 versions is close
to each other, and i don't want to add 19 patches manually. :-)
I will try it, and i will reply about the result in this week.

Thanks for You and for all the people, who works on XFS and Linux. :-)

Best Regards,
Janos Haar