2006-08-07 00:43:05

by Jon Masters

Subject: module-init-tools

Hi folks,

I've been tied up for the past couple of weeks, but will be looking at
patches against module-init-tools this coming week. I've so far had
precisely one person (mdomsch) send me ideas/patches for things that
they'd like to see, in addition to what I'm already working on
(getting some of the more recent Red Hat/Novell patches that "make
sense" to the wider community into a generic form for future upstream
inclusion, etc.).

Anyway, the point is, if you previously had patches or ideas then you
might want to check out the m-i-t page on kerneltools.org and sign up
to the (new) mailing list there.

Jon.