2001-04-30 19:43:32

by H. Peter Anvin

Subject: iso9660 maintainer?

Is there someone who considers himself maintainer of the iso9660
filesystem these days?

-hpa
--
<[email protected]> at work, <[email protected]> in private!
http://www.zytor.com/~hpa/puzzle.txt

2001-04-30 20:00:45

by Alexander Viro

Subject: Re: iso9660 maintainer?

On 30 Apr 2001, H. Peter Anvin wrote:

> Is there someone who considers himself maintainer of the iso9660
> filesystem these days?

-ENOENT, last time I checked. Do you volunteer?

2001-04-30 20:05:16

by H. Peter Anvin

Alexander Viro wrote:

> On 30 Apr 2001, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
>
> > Is there someone who considers himself maintainer of the iso9660
> > filesystem these days?
>
> -ENOENT, last time I checked. Do you volunteer?

I was hoping to avoid it. I don't really have the cycles. However, I
might be doing some enhancement work.

-hpa

--
<[email protected]> at work, <[email protected]> in private!
http://www.zytor.com/~hpa/puzzle.txt

2001-04-30 23:58:52

by Andries E. Brouwer

> Is there someone who considers himself maintainer of the iso9660
> filesystem these days?

Not me. But recently and not so recently I fixed some stuff in that area.
If you have problems I am certainly willing to look at them.

Andries