2001-11-20 11:55:54

by rohit prasad

Subject: tftp boot loader source

Hi,

There is a tftpboot directory in Red Hat 7.2 what I have just installed.

Where can i find the source code for the server and client for the tftp boot loader.

Thanks in advance,
Rohit
Visit http://www.visto.com.
Find out how companies are linking mobile users to the
enterprise with Visto.

2001-11-20 17:52:01

by jjs

Subject: [OT] Re: tftp boot loader source

rohit prasad wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There is a tftpboot directory in Red Hat 7.2 what I have just installed.
>
> Where can i find the source code for the server and client for the tftp boot loader.

er, on your Red Hat 7.2 source CDROM -

cu

jjs

2001-11-20 18:35:53

by Tom Kowalski

Subject: Re: [OT] Re: tftp boot loader source

Or, if you don't have the source CDROM handy, check

http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/network/tftp/

Tom

On Tue, Nov 20, 2001 at 09:51:20AM -0800, J Sloan wrote:
> rohit prasad wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > There is a tftpboot directory in Red Hat 7.2 what I have just installed.
> >
> > Where can i find the source code for the server and client for the tftp boot loader.
>
> er, on your Red Hat 7.2 source CDROM -
>
> cu
>
> jjs
>

> -

Tom Kowalski, PhD <[email protected]>
Staff Mathematician Phone: (714) 445-5643
Supercomputing Unit Fax: (714) 784-4278
MSC.Software

2001-11-20 18:44:33

by jjs

One can find a version of tftp there, but it might
not be the case that any version will do - if he
gets it from the same place he got his install,
it will be the same version...

cu

jjs