2001-10-31 12:38:10

by BARBASSAT David

Subject: Hi all...

Hello all,

I'm a new user of this mailing-list, so I send a message to tell "Hello !"

I'm system administrator (on AIX ;) ) and I use Linux since 2 years ago.
I'm in France near Grenoble (I tell that because my english is not very famous !)

See you later

David

2001-12-05 17:10:19

by rohit prasad

Subject: Re: Hi all...

Hi,,

Is this the right place to enquire about how to set up my linux machine as a gateway for other linux/windows machines for internet browsing and email.

Do let me know soon.
TIA,
Rohit
Visit http://www.visto.com.
Find out how companies are linking mobile users to the
enterprise with Visto.

2001-12-05 17:14:16

by Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk

> Is this the right place to enquire about how to set up my linux machine
> as a gateway for other linux/windows machines for internet browsing and
> email.

er.. no.

try the documentation from netfilter.samba.org

--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk, MCSE, MCNE, CLS, LCA

Computers are like air conditioners.

by szonyi calin

Subject: Re:(OT) Hi all...

--- rohit prasad <[email protected]> a ?crit?: >
> Hi,,
>

> Is this the right place to enquire about how to set
> up my linux machine as a gateway for other
> linux/windows machines for internet browsing and
> email.
>
> Do let me know soon.
> TIA,
> Rohit

Hi
Short answer: no

Long answer: http://www.ibiblio.org/LDP/
Bye

=====
,-----.
," ^ ^ ",
| @ @ |

Nokia 5510 Dr?le de look... et quel son !
Cliquez sur http://fr.promotions.yahoo.com/nokia/
D?couvrez-le et tentez votre chance pour en gagner un !
Fin du concours le 16 d?cembre.