2002-04-29 13:34:35

by Tomas Szepe

Subject: 2.4.19-pre7-ac3 ChangeLog

Hi Alan,

Just wondering.. Is the changelog for -pre7-ac3 available? And if so,
would you be so kind as to post it? Thanks,
-Tomas

--
"hello it's not like i read my mail so that you have where to offer to sell me
a giant turnip or anything else thankyou." -tomas szepe <[email protected]>

2002-04-29 15:50:29

by Martin.Knoblauch

Subject: Re: 2.4.19-pre7-ac3 ChangeLog

> 2.4.19-pre7-ac3 ChangeLog
>

> Hi Alan,
>
> Just wondering.. Is the changelog for -pre7-ac3 available? And if so,
> would you be so kind as to post it? Thanks,
> -Tomas

and it would be really great if it were accessible via http://www.kernel.org
like for most of the other kernel branches.

Martin
Martin Knoblauch | email: [email protected]
TeraPort GmbH | Phone: +49-89-510857-309
C+ITS | Fax: +49-89-510857-111
http://www.teraport.de | Mobile: +49-170-4904759