2002-09-05 09:22:30

by Ian Chard

Subject: Automount oops - who to report to?

Hi,

Sorry for mailing so generically, but I have a recurring problem with
autofs
hanging and oopsing, and I can't figure out who the maintainer of this
bit of
the kernel is. Can you point me in the right direction?

Many thanks
- Ian

--
Ian Chard, Unix Systems Administrator x5019 Email:
<[email protected]>

2002-09-05 09:59:39

by Axel H. Siebenwirth

Subject: Re: Automount oops - who to report to?

Ian Chard wrote:

> Sorry for mailing so generically, but I have a recurring problem with
> autofs
> hanging and oopsing, and I can't figure out who the maintainer of this
> bit of
> the kernel is. Can you point me in the right direction?

I'm not sure but I think it's Peter Anvin ([email protected]).

Regards,
Axel Siebenwirth