2002-12-15 15:16:51

by Brian Murphy

Subject: serial_pci_tbl is incorrect for some Titan devices

There are still some Titan devices defined around line 990 in
8250_pci which use the old format for this structure. Is there
any chance that the patch I submitted a while ago to fix this
problem will be accepted?

The same problem exists in the 2.4 serial driver.

/Brian

2002-12-15 15:51:33

by Russell King

On Sun, Dec 15, 2002 at 04:23:58PM +0100, Brian Murphy wrote:
> There are still some Titan devices defined around line 990 in
> 8250_pci which use the old format for this structure. Is there
> any chance that the patch I submitted a while ago to fix this
> problem will be accepted?

No, because as far as I can tell, I didn't receive such a patch.
The only patch I have that's outstanding from you is for the IRQ255
problem - I believe at the time there was some debate about whether
it was the right way to handle the problem or not.

--
Russell King ([email protected]) The developer of ARM Linux