2003-01-02 14:52:30

by François Boisson

Subject: Re:New version of e2compr for 2.4.16 kernel....

> From Denis RICHARD ([email protected])
> Wed, 19 Dec 2001 14:40:39 +0100
> Hi,

> We have developped a new version of the e2compr package for the 2.4.16
kernel.
> It is based on the e2compr-0.4.39 patch provided by Peter Moulder
> for 2.2.18 kernel (http://cvs.bofh.asn.au/e2compr/).
> It is full compatible with previous version.
> For more informations, see the README files in Documentation/filesystems

> directory. If someone is interested by the patch, we will mail it.
> Feel free to contat us if you have some questions.
> Have fun.
> Pierre PEIFFER, Denis RICHARD .
> PS : We have also adjusted the e2fsprogs patch for the last version
(1.25).

I' really interested by this patch. I made a mail to Denis Richard but it
seems he cannot answer. Can someone send me this patch (I'm not on the
list, Cc me the answer).

Thanks and happy new year.
F.Boisson

2003-01-02 15:39:12

by William Stearns

Good day, Francois,

On Thu, 2 Jan 2003, Fran?ois Boisson wrote:

> > From Denis RICHARD ([email protected])
> > Wed, 19 Dec 2001 14:40:39 +0100
> > Hi,
>
> > We have developped a new version of the e2compr package for the 2.4.16
> kernel.
> > It is based on the e2compr-0.4.39 patch provided by Peter Moulder
> > for 2.2.18 kernel (http://cvs.bofh.asn.au/e2compr/).

The patch is here: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> I' really interested by this patch. I made a mail to Denis Richard but it
> seems he cannot answer. Can someone send me this patch (I'm not on the
> list, Cc me the answer).

Cheers,
- Bill

"Faced with the prospect of rereading this book, I would rather
have my brains ripped out by a plastic fork."
-- Charles Cooper, ZD net, in review of B@TSOT by Bill Gates.
(Courtesy of Mads Bondo Dydensborg <[email protected]>)
William Stearns ([email protected]). Mason, Buildkernel, named2hosts,
and ipfwadm2ipchains are at: http://www.stearns.org

by François Boisson

Le Thu, 02 Jan 2003 15:09:35 +0000
Padraig Brady <[email protected]> a dit:

> http://www.alizt.com/

Thanks for the answers, for William Stearns
http://cvs.bofh.asn.au/e2compr/ does not answer.
I do the patch. It seems to work but there is some problems with noflushd
(freeze during sync I think).

Thanks a lot
Fran?ois Boisson