2003-02-21 23:08:19

by Eyal Lebedinsky

Subject: Re: Linux 2.4.21pre4-ac5 - bad aic7xxx

Alan Cox wrote:

> Linux 2.4.21pre4-ac5

CONFIG_SCSI_AIC7XXX=m does not build. Some undefined manifest constants
and
types. I suspect an out-of-date header. I disabled it for now.

-ac4 built just fine, BTW Makefile version was not bumped in -ac5...

--
Eyal Lebedinsky ([email protected]) <http://samba.org/eyal/>

2003-02-22 15:09:00

by Sergio Visinoni

* Eyal Lebedinsky ([email protected]) wrote:
> Alan Cox wrote:
> >
> > Linux 2.4.21pre4-ac5
>
> CONFIG_SCSI_AIC7XXX=m does not build. Some undefined manifest constants
> and
> types. I suspect an out-of-date header. I disabled it for now.
Hi,
the attached patch contains the missing aic7xxx bits for -ac5 which make
aic7xxx build correctly.

They prolly got lost while doing the -ac5 patch.

Greetings,
Sergio Visinoni

Attachments:
(No filename) (423.00 B)
linux-2.4.21-pre4-ac5-aic7xxx.patch.bz2 (27.10 kB)
Download all attachments