2003-03-23 21:57:04

by Andrew Walrond

Subject: 2.4-bk OHCI usb doesn't work

Nothing detected in dmesg. acpi enabled, same .config as with 2.4.20,
which works fine.

This an asus TR-DLSR dual PIII m/b

Andrew Walrond

2003-03-24 09:45:05

by Greg KH

Subject: Re: 2.4-bk OHCI usb doesn't work

On Sun, Mar 23, 2003 at 10:06:52PM +0000, Andrew Walrond wrote:
> Nothing detected in dmesg. acpi enabled, same .config as with 2.4.20,
> which works fine.

Are you trying to build the ohci driver into the kernel, and not as a
module? I messed up the makefiles, and this isn't possible right now :(

thanks,

greg k-h

2003-03-25 21:59:42

by Andrew Walrond