2003-06-04 11:02:44

by Andrew Walrond

Subject: Hammer m/b

I want to start playing with linux on hammer. You guys that have played
with it have any motherboard recommendations or gotchas to share?

Andrew Walrond

2003-06-04 15:48:07

by Bryan O'Sullivan

Subject: Re: Hammer m/b

On Wed, 2003-06-04 at 05:13, Andrew Walrond wrote:
> I want to start playing with linux on hammer. You guys that have played
> with it have any motherboard recommendations or gotchas to share?

You're probably better off asking on the lists at x86-64.org.

I've had no problems with Arima or Newisys mobos.

<b

2003-06-04 20:34:41

by Andrew Walrond

Thanks for the tip. (I didn't know about x86-64.org)