2003-08-29 06:43:35

by GibsonSG

Subject: Error Report

Menuconfig has encountered a possible error in one of the kernel's
configuration files and is unable to continue. Here is the error report:

Q> scripts/Menuconfig: line 832: MCmenu71: command not found

I have received this error when compiling both 2.4.21-0.13mdk and 2.4.22-1mdk
when attempting to open the ALSA sound menu.

2003-08-29 08:33:11

by Rahul Karnik

Subject: Re: Error Report

GibsonSG wrote:
> I have received this error when compiling both 2.4.21-0.13mdk and 2.4.22-1mdk
> when attempting to open the ALSA sound menu.

Ask Mandrake about this. Mainline 2.4.x does not have the ALSA patches.

Thanks,
Rahul
--
Rahul Karnik