2003-08-30 17:31:21

by Bruce Ferrell

Subject: How do I submit a driver?

Sorry for the question if this is in a FAQ somewhere.

It's not a patch to the existing ixj linux telephony driver, it's a
replacement. We've got a new card coming out and of course new drivers.

Bruce Ferrell
Director Network Operations/IS
Quicknet Technologies, Inc.

by Jeff Garzik

Subject: Re: How do I submit a driver?

Bruce Ferrell wrote:
> Sorry for the question if this is in a FAQ somewhere.
>
> It's not a patch to the existing ixj linux telephony driver, it's a
> replacement. We've got a new card coming out and of course new drivers.

Documentation/SubmittingDrivers and Documentation/SubmittingPatches...

Jeff

2003-08-30 18:11:04

by Olaf Dietsche

Bruce Ferrell <[email protected]> writes:

> It's not a patch to the existing ixj linux telephony driver, it's a
> replacement. We've got a new card coming out and of course new
> drivers.

Take a look here <http://lkml.org/faq/lkmlfaq-2.html#s2-2> and of
course Documentation/SubmittingDrivers in the kernel tree.

Regards, Olaf.