2007-09-26 08:09:35

by Pavel Fedin

Subject: NinjaSCSI PCMCIA card

Hello!

Can i get this card working? Hotplug doesn't recognise it, however i
know that Linux supports it. My kernel is relatively new (2.6.11.1).
cartctl info gives this:
--- cut ---
PRODID_1=" "
PRODID_2="NinjaSCSI Card_"
PRODID_3="Ver 1.00"
PRODID_4="NS00100M"
MANFID=0000,0000
FUNCID=255
--- cut ---
I wonder why the hell does it have empty numeric IDs?

--
Best regards,
Pavel mailto:[email protected]

2007-09-26 17:07:27

by Alan

Subject: Re: NinjaSCSI PCMCIA card

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:39:12 +0400
Pavel Fedin <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Can i get this card working? Hotplug doesn't recognise it, however i
> know that Linux supports it.

The kernel supports the NinjaSCSI-3 and UltraNinja-16 (you couldn't make
these names up could you) but not afaik the card you have a dump of there

2007-09-26 17:35:14

by Jan Engelhardt

On Sep 26 2007 18:13, Alan Cox wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> Can i get this card working? Hotplug doesn't recognise it, however i
>> know that Linux supports it.
>
>The kernel supports the NinjaSCSI-3 and UltraNinja-16 (you couldn't make
>these names up could you) but not afaik the card you have a dump of there

And don't forget NinjaATA...