2004-03-16 11:08:35

by Madhavi

Subject: Receiving MLDv1 reports in a daemon

SASKEN BUSINESS DISCLAIMER

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally Privileged information. In case you are not the original intended Recipient of the message, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, Disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message and you are requested to delete it and inform the sender. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender unless otherwise stated. Nothing contained in this message shall be construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer by Sasken Communication Technologies Limited ("Sasken") unless sent with that express intent and with due authority of Sasken. Sasken has taken enough precautions to prevent the spread of viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

(No filename) (1.02 kB)

2004-03-16 14:58:52

by Nivedita Singhvi

Subject: Re: Receiving MLDv1 reports in a daemon

Madhavi wrote:

> I am trying to incorporate the functionality of MLDv1 into a daemon. This
> would be in addition to the functionality already supported by the kernel
> IPv6 stack.

The correct mailing list to post to in this case
would be [email protected], the networking development
mailing list (i.e. the place to catch the MLD author,
for instance ;)).

thanks,
Nivedita