2005-03-29 21:43:55

by Kevin Diggs

Subject: mac53c94 driver

Hi,

I am not subscribed so please CC me personally.

Anyone know where I might find a programming manual for the NCR 53C94?
Also any details about the Grand Central dma thing would be appreciated.
Finally, if there is a more targeted list for this driver, please point
me to it. Thanks!

kevin

2005-03-29 22:15:23

by Florian Schlachter

Subject: Re: mac53c94 driver

Kevin Diggs wrote:
> I am not subscribed so please CC me personally.

You've the way to watch/follow this thread by using NNTP.
Newsgroup: linux.kernel

-- Florian

Attachments:
signature.asc (187.00 B)
OpenPGP digital signature

2005-03-29 23:42:15

by Benjamin Herrenschmidt

On Tue, 2005-03-29 at 13:39 -0800, Kevin Diggs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am not subscribed so please CC me personally.
>
> Anyone know where I might find a programming manual for the NCR 53C94?
> Also any details about the Grand Central dma thing would be appreciated.
> Finally, if there is a more targeted list for this driver, please point
> me to it. Thanks!

Google for "MacTech.pdf" and you may find this old "Macintosh Technology
for CHRP" document that documents the DBDMA engine (beware of the bugs).
Also, earlier Darwin's used to have a driver for the 53c94 that you may
want to look at too (check out opendarwin.org for old stuff).

Ben.