2005-04-27 07:12:58

by Robert W. Fuller

Subject: TI Yenta socket Fish Please Report

Hola,

Looks like I have the same problem that was discussed here in February
with PCI resources being assigned to the same range as RAM. This is the
old thread: "IBM Thinkpad G41 PCMCIA problems [Was: Yenta TI: ... no
PCIinterrupts. Fish. Please report.]" I'm having this problem on 2.6.11.

Did the patch for this ever make it into the main kernel? Is it still
in the -mm tree? Will it ever be in the main kernel? How do I figure
these things out? Is there some bug database I can check?

Thanks.

2005-04-28 07:14:58

by Dominik Brodowski

Subject: Re: TI Yenta socket Fish Please Report

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 02:08:57AM -0500, Robert W. Fuller wrote:
> Did the patch for this ever make it into the main kernel? Is it still
> in the -mm tree?
It is still in the -mm tree.

> Will it ever be in the main kernel?
It will likely be merged into the main kernel for 2.6.13

> Is there some bug database I can check?
There is at http://bugzilla.kernel.org , however not all bugs are reported
or managed there. In fact, many prefer mailing list-based bugtracking.

Dominik