2006-02-08 00:32:45

by Rob Slifkin

Subject: Contact info for Linus Torvalds

Due to a project i am working on, i need current email for Linus Torvalds,
I've found no other valid info, so this is my last place to look. If anyone
can help, thanks a lot, and sorry for the disturbance.

Please CC your reply to me ([email protected]) directly

________________________________
Sincerely,
Robert S
Sfunction Sourceforge Project (developed by me):
http://sfunction.sourceforge.net <http://sfunction.sourceforge.net/>

2006-02-08 02:33:13

by Qi Yong

Subject: Re: Contact info for Linus Torvalds

Rob Slifkin wrote:

>Due to a project i am working on, i need current email for Linus Torvalds,
>I've found no other valid info, so this is my last place to look. If anyone
>can help, thanks a lot, and sorry for the disturbance.
>
>Please CC your reply to me ([email protected]) directly

gemini:~/linux/linux-2.6> grep -C1 Linus CREDITS

Linus
--

N: Linus Torvalds
E: [email protected]