2006-10-24 08:16:46

by Mitch

Subject: [Fwd: Re: More uml build failures on 2.16.19-rc3 and 2.6.18.1]

Yup, did do 'make mrproper'. config attached.

Cheers

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 10:41:09 +0300
From: Pekka Enberg <[email protected]>
To: Mitch <[email protected]>
CC: [email protected]

On 10/24/06, Mitch <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'm still having build failures on 2.6.18.1 and even the latest -rc3

Did you remember to do make mrproper? If yes, can we have your .config,
please.

Attachments:
config.gz (3.35 kB)

2006-10-24 08:31:09

by Pekka Enberg

Hi,

On 10/24/06, Mitch <[email protected]> wrote:
> Yup, did do 'make mrproper'. config attached.

Works for me. Perhaps the UML people can figure out what's going on.

Pekka

2006-10-26 00:32:48

by Blaisorblade

On Tuesday 24 October 2006 10:31, Pekka Enberg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 10/24/06, Mitch <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Yup, did do 'make mrproper'. config attached.
>
> Works for me. Perhaps the UML people can figure out what's going on.
Guess this is not enough info... please forward us the report or at least send
us a link to the thread (but I tend not to read links except when I've
exceptionally much time in excess, i.e. never).
--
Inform me of my mistakes, so I can keep imitating Homer Simpson's "Doh!".
Paolo Giarrusso, aka Blaisorblade