2006-11-15 02:16:01

by Stephen Clark

Subject: /proc/acpi/dsdt whom to send it to

Hi List,

I get this from dmesg - where should I send the output.

Asus Laptop ACPI Extras version 0.30
Error calling BSTS
unsupported model Z96F, trying default values
send /proc/acpi/dsdt to the developers

Thanks,
Steve

--

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety." (Ben Franklin)

decreases." (Thomas Jefferson)

2006-11-15 02:35:47

by Randy Dunlap

Subject: Re: /proc/acpi/dsdt whom to send it to

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 21:15:59 -0500 Stephen Clark wrote:

> Hi List,
>
> I get this from dmesg - where should I send the output.
>
> Asus Laptop ACPI Extras version 0.30
> Error calling BSTS
> unsupported model Z96F, trying default values
> send /proc/acpi/dsdt to the developers

[email protected]

---
~Randy

2006-11-15 03:22:08

by Oleg Verych

Hallo.

On 2006-11-15, Randy Dunlap wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 21:15:59 -0500 Stephen Clark wrote:
>
>> Hi List,
>>
>> I get this from dmesg - where should I send the output.
>>
>> Asus Laptop ACPI Extras version 0.30
>> Error calling BSTS
>> unsupported model Z96F, trying default values
>> send /proc/acpi/dsdt to the developers
>
> [email protected]

Yes, meybe there, if somebody will care.

But it's <[email protected]> instead, and it seems
to be very dead.
____

2006-11-15 03:24:08

by Randy Dunlap

Oleg Verych wrote:
> Hallo.
>
> On 2006-11-15, Randy Dunlap wrote:
>> On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 21:15:59 -0500 Stephen Clark wrote:
>>
>>> Hi List,
>>>
>>> I get this from dmesg - where should I send the output.
>>>
>>> Asus Laptop ACPI Extras version 0.30
>>> Error calling BSTS
>>> unsupported model Z96F, trying default values
>>> send /proc/acpi/dsdt to the developers
>> [email protected]
>
> Yes, meybe there, if somebody will care.
>
> But it's <[email protected]> instead, and it seems
> to be very dead.
> ____

Sorry, my bad. I skimmed over too many words.

--
~Randy