2006-12-27 23:34:11

by loyeyoung

Subject: Happy Birthday to Our Fearless Leader

Be it remembered that on the 28th day of December in the year of our Lord 1969, there was born in the town of Helsinki, Finland, Linus Benedict Torvalds.

Long live the king.

2006-12-27 23:46:12

by David R. Meyer

Subject: Re: Happy Birthday to Our Fearless Leader

I hope it doesn't get me kicked off the list for unnecessary traffic,
but Happy Birthday Linus. Thanks for making computing fun again!!!!

Dave

Loye Young wrote:
> Be it remembered that on the 28th day of December in the year of our Lord 1969, there was born in the town of Helsinki, Finland, Linus Benedict Torvalds.
>
> Long live the king.
>
> -

David R. Meyer
http://www.davidmeyer.org

2006-12-27 23:51:23

by Martin Seidl

Happy Birthday to the leader of the penguins ;)

Since Linus can't necessarily hear us, lets all type in harmony.

"For he's a jolly good fellow..."

Loye Young wrote:
> Be it remembered that on the 28th day of December in the year of our Lord 1969, there was born in the town of Helsinki, Finland, Linus Benedict Torvalds.
>
> Long live the king.
>
> -

by Daniel Hazelton

On Wednesday 27 December 2006 18:39, David R. Meyer wrote:
> I hope it doesn't get me kicked off the list for unnecessary traffic,
> but Happy Birthday Linus. Thanks for making computing fun again!!!!
>
> Dave

Oh, wow, I totally missed the initial post. Happy Birthday, Linus!

DRH

> Loye Young wrote:
> > Be it remembered that on the 28th day of December in the year of our Lord
> > 1969, there was born in the town of Helsinki, Finland, Linus Benedict
> > Torvalds.
> >
> > Long live the king.
> >
> > -
> > To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel"
> > in the body of a message to [email protected]

by Jan Engelhardt

>Since Linus can't necessarily hear us, lets all type in harmony.

Just add him in Cc ;-)

>> Be it remembered that on the 28th day of December in the year of our
>> Lord 1969, there was born in the town of Helsinki, Finland, Linus
>> Benedict Torvalds.

So that's which stardate...

-`J'

by Lyvim Xaphir

On Wed, 2006-12-27 at 17:37 -0600, Loye Young wrote:
> Be it remembered that on the 28th day of December in the year of our
> Lord 1969, there was born in the town of Helsinki, Finland, Linus
> Benedict Torvalds.
>
> Long live the king.

Hear, hear!!

--LX