2007-02-05 11:05:14

by Michael McConnell

Hello,

Is there a mailing list and/or a website tracing the development of the
tifm_* drivers? I've got a new Vaio that has this chipset for its SD
card reader and would like to track this driver development (and maybe
help with its development).

Google hasn't been too helpful on this (though the 0.7 patch against
kernel 2.6.19 made things much better - though not perfect).

Please CC me on any replies, I'm not on this list.

-- Michael "Soruk" McConnell
Eridani Star System

Mail Me Anywhere - http://www.MailMeAnywhere.com/ - Mobile email

2007-02-05 12:23:35

by Brad Campbell

Michael McConnell wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there a mailing list and/or a website tracing the development of the
> tifm_* drivers? I've got a new Vaio that has this chipset for its SD
> card reader and would like to track this driver development (and maybe
> help with its development).

From the bottom of an E-mail from that list..