2008-02-09 16:39:45

by Robert P. J. Day

Subject: digi driver removable?

from a discussion once upon a time, it isn't clear whether or not
this (and everything that goes with it) is deletable:
Documentation/digiepca.txt.

thoughts?

i have a list of this stuff around here somewhere, i should update
it and put it on the wiki one of these days.

rday

Robert P. J. Day
Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA

Home page: http://crashcourse.ca
Fedora Cookbook: http://crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/Fedora_Cookbook

by Jiri Slaby

Subject: Re: digi driver removable?

On 02/09/2008 05:39 PM, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> from a discussion once upon a time, it isn't clear whether or not
> this (and everything that goes with it) is deletable:
> Documentation/digiepca.txt.

http://lkml.org/lkml/2006/10/26/231

Maybe the time has come. If I was you I would create a patch to see if somebody
will complain at all...