2008-02-15 19:28:47

by Petr Titěra

Subject: e_powersaver.c

Hello,

is there some reason for printing current voltage and multiplier of
processor after each change? This change was added by commit 553ae38c.
If this required for some reason can be this output changed to use
KERN_DEBUG level?

Petr Titera

2008-02-15 22:10:25

by Jiri Kosina

Subject: Re: e_powersaver.c

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008, Petr Tit?ra wrote:

> is there some reason for printing current voltage and multiplier of
> processor after each change? This change was added by commit 553ae38c.

Which tree is this commit in? Definitely not latest Linus' tree:

$ git pull
Already up-to-date.
$ git show 553ae38c
fatal: ambiguous argument '553ae38c': unknown revision or path not in the working tree.

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs

2008-02-15 23:09:27

by Dave Jones

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 08:21:03PM +0100, Petr Titěra wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is there some reason for printing current voltage and multiplier of
> processor after each change? This change was added by commit 553ae38c.
> If this required for some reason can be this output changed to use
> KERN_DEBUG level?

I think that's just leftover debugging cruft, I'll remove it.

Thanks,

Dave

--
http://www.codemonkey.org.uk