2009-03-20 20:55:32

by Till Kamppeter

Subject: Project idea for the Google Summer of Code 2009

Hi,

I got a project idea (see below) from Shilp Dixit for the Google Summer
of Code 2009 through the general contact address
[email protected].

It seems to be a kernel-related project and now I would like that
someone reviews the suggestion and if he thinks that it is interesting
offers his mentorship. Please also feel free to ask Shilp for further
information.

Till