2010-02-21 12:57:05

by Stewart Robertson

Subject: Staging: comedi fix coding style errors

I did lots of style corrections and created the patch (0001) but when I
checked it the report said there were errors so I made the changes and
created a new patch (0002) but it didn't have all my original changes in
it. This is why have attached two similar patches.

I know it is best if the patches are inside the body of the email
instead of attached but I do not have an email client set up that can
send the patches with the correct formatting. I'll work on it ready for
next time.

Cheers,

Stewart

Attachments:
0001-Staging-comedi-fix-coding-style-issues-in-ni_labpc.patch (28.72 kB)
0002-Staging-comedi-fix-suspect-code-indent-in-ni_labpc.patch (1.75 kB)

by Greg KH

Subject: Re: Staging: comedi fix coding style errors

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 11:56:43AM +0000, Stewart Robertson wrote:
> I did lots of style corrections and created the patch (0001) but
> when I checked it the report said there were errors so I made the
> changes and created a new patch (0002) but it didn't have all my
> original changes in it. This is why have attached two similar
> patches.
>
> I know it is best if the patches are inside the body of the email
> instead of attached but I do not have an email client set up that
> can send the patches with the correct formatting. I'll work on it
> ready for next time.

Thanks, I've queued up both of these, with a few changes.

greg k-h