2010-12-29 16:23:11

by Piotr Hosowicz

Subject: GIT question - am I doing it correctly?

Hello,

Everytime I git pull tyhe Linus' sources but before I build I apply
Peter Zijlstra's fixes, Takashi Iwai's sources and Dave Miller's
sources. The sequence is:

# the Linus' sources
git pull

# external sources
git remote add some_name git://some_URL.git

# update
git remote update

Then configure and I build. I noticed that especially Peter's git-update
very quickly, not as long as they did before.

Is my procedure correct? I am new to GIT.

Regards,

Piotr Hosowicz

--
W trosce o najm?odsze pokolenie, nasi ustawodawcy winni znowelizowa?
ustaw? o wychowaniu w trze?wo?ci i przeciwdzia?aniu alkoholizmowi tak,