2011-02-11 19:32:12

by Milan Broz

Subject: Re: LOOP_GET_STATUS(64) truncates pathnames to 64 chars (was Re: Bug in mkfs.btrfs?!)

On 02/11/2011 08:23 PM, Felix Blanke wrote:
> What do you mean with "configured"?
>
> I'm using loop devices with loop aes, and I've looked into /sys for a device which is actually in use.

Ehm. It is really Loop-AES?

Then ask author to backport it there, Loop-AES is not mainline code.
He usually replaces the whole upstream loop implementation with old patched version.

Milan

2011-02-11 19:41:10

by Felix Blanke

Yeah, for me its loop-aes.
Ah ok, didn't knew that it replaces that whole loop thing :)

Felix