2012-05-22 12:17:05

by Dmitriy Alekseev

Subject: struct tty_flip_buffer replacement in newer kernels

Hello

I'm newbie, working under existed serial driver, adapting it for 2.6.32.
During the compilation I have had several problems, which I
succesfully solved except this one:
error: 'struct tty_struct' has no member named 'flip'
In particular, cound you advice correct replacement of "tty->flip.count"

Thanks
--
Best Regards,
Dmitriy Alekseev

2012-05-22 14:55:34

by Jack Stone

[Re-adding original poster an LKML after I accidentally dropped them.
Sorry about that]