2012-06-27 18:09:05

by H. Peter Anvin

There are a lot of people working on EFI now, and there seems to be not
enough coordination.

Could we perhaps get a [email protected] mailing list for this
stuff?

-hpa

by James Bottomley

On Wed, 2012-06-27 at 11:08 -0700, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> There are a lot of people working on EFI now, and there seems to be not
> enough coordination.
>
> Could we perhaps get a [email protected] mailing list for this
> stuff?

Sure ... it suits me because I've been running around trying to send
patches to people as I kept running into problems bringing up tianocore
secure boot.

James

2012-06-27 22:08:25

by David Miller

From: "H. Peter Anvin" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 11:08:47 -0700

> There are a lot of people working on EFI now, and there seems to be
> not enough coordination.
>
> Could we perhaps get a [email protected] mailing list for this
> stuff?

Created

2012-06-28 09:22:31

by Chris Jones

How do I subscribe to the new efi mailing ist. I'd be interested to
follow the discussion.

Chris Jones @ [email protected]
also on [email protected] and [email protected]

OpenSUSE Linux x86_64 (PC)|Android (Smartphone)|Windows 7 (Laptop)|Windows XP (Gaming)
Linux kernel developer|Solaris kernel developer|BSD kernel developer
Lead Developer of SDL|Lead Developer of Nest Linux|Gamer and Emulator nut|Web Services|Digital Imaging Services
Controllers: Rapier V2 Gaming mouse|Logitech Precision|PS3 controller|XB360 controller|Logitech Attack 3 j/stick
Emulators: Fusion|Gens|ZSNES|Project64|PCSX-R|Stella|WinVICE|WinUAE|DOSBox

2012-06-28 15:20:41

by Randy Dunlap