2012-06-29 22:35:08

by John 'Warthog9' Hawley

Subject: [KORG] Patchwork online

2012-06-30 12:49:43

by Rafael J. Wysocki

Subject: Re: [KORG] Patchwork online

Hi,

Thanks for bringing it back to life!

On Saturday, June 30, 2012, John 'Warthog9' Hawley wrote:
> Just a quick update for everyone, https://patchwork.kernel.org is back
> online, and all but the linux-pm mailing lists are receiving and
> processing data.

Er, why is there a problem with linux-pm in particular?

Rafael

2012-07-01 01:54:45

by John 'Warthog9' Hawley

On 06/30/2012 06:54 AM, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for bringing it back to life!
>
> On Saturday, June 30, 2012, John 'Warthog9' Hawley wrote:
>> Just a quick update for everyone, https://patchwork.kernel.org is back
>> online, and all but the linux-pm mailing lists are receiving and
>> processing data.
>
> Er, why is there a problem with linux-pm in particular?

That particular mailing list isn't responding to subscription requests,
and as rdd was pointing out in IRC there seems to be other issues going
on there already. When it settles we'll get it added back in.

- John

2012-07-01 02:31:00

by Randy Dunlap

Subject: Re: [kernel.org users] [KORG] Patchwork online

On 06/30/2012 06:54 PM, John 'Warthog9' Hawley wrote:
> On 06/30/2012 06:54 AM, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thanks for bringing it back to life!
>>
>> On Saturday, June 30, 2012, John 'Warthog9' Hawley wrote:
>>> Just a quick update for everyone, https://patchwork.kernel.org is back
>>> online, and all but the linux-pm mailing lists are receiving and
>>> processing data.
>>
>> Er, why is there a problem with linux-pm in particular?
>
> That particular mailing list isn't responding to subscription requests,
> and as rdd was pointing out in IRC there seems to be other issues going
> on there already. When it settles we'll get it added back in.

but as Rafael pointed out, I was referring to a defunct mailing list
(linux-pm at linux-fuondation.org). patchwork should only be using
[email protected] .