2005-10-31 13:37:33

by Paolo Ciarrocchi

Subject: Introduction to the Linux kernel development process

Hi all,
I somehow finalized the article,
you can find it here:
http://technologynews.altervista.org/index.php?mod=read&id=1130758467

I'm looking for a better place where to put the article,
technologynews has formatting issue but you can easily read the
content even if the formatting is different from the plain text
version I wrote.

I sent the article to both osnews.com and slahdot.org but I dunno
whether they are willing to publish it.

I will redirect the technologynews link to the web site of my LUG as
soon as they'll provide me page in the article section.

I hope someone will find the article useful ;-)

--
Paolo

Please click here: http://heracleum.altervista.org/top/site.php?vote=488
to support http://technologynews.altervista.org

2005-10-31 14:11:42

by Steven Rostedt

On Mon, 2005-10-31 at 14:37 +0100, Paolo Ciarrocchi wrote:
> Hi all,
> I somehow finalized the article,
> you can find it here:
> http://technologynews.altervista.org/index.php?mod=read&id=1130758467
>
> I'm looking for a better place where to put the article,
> technologynews has formatting issue but you can easily read the
> content even if the formatting is different from the plain text
> version I wrote.
>
> I sent the article to both osnews.com and slahdot.org but I dunno
> whether they are willing to publish it.
>
> I will redirect the technologynews link to the web site of my LUG as
> soon as they'll provide me page in the article section.
>
> I hope someone will find the article useful ;-)

Hmm, where in the world are you?

>> (Written by Paolo Ciarrocchi, November 2005)
>> (http://technologynews.altervista.org)

At least where I am, it's still October? Or are you from the future!
;)

-- Steve

2005-10-31 17:28:43

by Paolo Ciarrocchi

On 10/31/05, Steven Rostedt <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-10-31 at 14:37 +0100, Paolo Ciarrocchi wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I somehow finalized the article,
> > you can find it here:
> > http://technologynews.altervista.org/index.php?mod=read&id=1130758467
> >
> > I'm looking for a better place where to put the article,
> > technologynews has formatting issue but you can easily read the
> > content even if the formatting is different from the plain text
> > version I wrote.
> >
> > I sent the article to both osnews.com and slahdot.org but I dunno
> > whether they are willing to publish it.
> >
> > I will redirect the technologynews link to the web site of my LUG as
> > soon as they'll provide me page in the article section.
> >
> > I hope someone will find the article useful ;-)
> >

> Hmm, where in the world are you?

Italy.

> >> (Written by Paolo Ciarrocchi, November 2005)
> >> (http://technologynews.altervista.org)
>
> At least where I am, it's still October? Or are you from the future!
> ;)

oh, sorry about that! I hope it's the only mistake...

--
Paolo