2004-01-19 08:41:12

by sugita

Subject: LKST v2.0.1 for Kernel 2.6.0 is released.

Dear all,

I'd like to announce publication of Linux Kernel State Tracer (LKST)
version 2.0.1,
which is a tracer for Linux kernel.

LKST is a tool that supports to analyze of fault and evaluate for kernel.
Especially it is usuful for analyzing the unanticipated fault of kernal.

LKST v2.0.1 is for Kernel version 2.6.0.
And platforms of LKST 2.0.1 are both IA32 and IA64.
#The details are described in changes-2.0.1.txt.

Remarks:
For supporting IA64, we changed some codes in the following programs.
- KernelHooks

LKST binaries, source code and documents are available in the following site,
https://sourceforge.net/projects/lkst/
http://sourceforge.jp/projects/lkst/

We prepared a mailing list written below in order to let users know
update of LKST.

To subscribe, please refer following URL,