2013-05-28 10:27:34

by Hector Palacios

Subject: MXS USB otg device support

Hello,

Am I right in assuming that the MXS USB on-the-go port does not currently support the
device (gadget) functionality?
Anybody out there working on that?

H?ctor Palacios

2013-05-28 16:21:46

by Fabio Estevam

Subject: Re: MXS USB otg device support

Hi Hector,

On 05/28/2013 07:27 AM, Hector Palacios wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Am I right in assuming that the MXS USB on-the-go port does not
> currently support the device (gadget) functionality?
> Anybody out there working on that?

I am not aware of the latest status about chipidea usb otg support for i.mx.

Please post this question in the linux-usb list and add Peter Chen, the
folks from Pengutronix and Alexander Shishkin in Cc.

Regards,

Fabio Estevam

2013-05-28 18:52:10

by Marek Vasut

Dear Fabio Estevam,

> Hi Hector,
>
> On 05/28/2013 07:27 AM, Hector Palacios wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Am I right in assuming that the MXS USB on-the-go port does not
> > currently support the device (gadget) functionality?
> > Anybody out there working on that?
>
> I am not aware of the latest status about chipidea usb otg support for
> i.mx.

I gave up on tracking that mayhem.

> Please post this question in the linux-usb list and add Peter Chen, the
> folks from Pengutronix and Alexander Shishkin in Cc.

Good idea. Also please keep us in loop.

Best regards,
Marek Vasut