2013-06-27 17:19:24

by UK CREDIT LTD LOAN

Subject: Please Verify Your Account Now

Dear Web-mail Communications E-mail User

This mail is to notify you that we are updating all Web-mail
Communications email accounts on our Database in order to secure email
accounts and improve spamcop and you are hereby required to verify and
Re-Confirm your E-mail account by replying with your login information's
below to prevent deactivation of your account from our Web-mail Data Base.

E-mail Id______

E-mail Password______

Failure to verify will render your account permanently Disabled from
Web-mail Communications Service.

Copyright ? 2013 Web-mail Communications. All rights reserved.