2002-04-30 18:32:59

by Holzrichter, Bruce

Subject: pgtable.h in Sparc64

Dave,

Are you already splitting out the stuff to make a cacheflush.h and
tlbflush.h from asm-sparc64/pgtable.h? It doesn't look to be to bad a
split, to keep the build working.

Thanks,
Bruce H

2002-04-30 21:30:09

by David Miller

Subject: Re: pgtable.h in Sparc64

From: "Holzrichter, Bruce" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 13:32:44 -0500

Are you already splitting out the stuff to make a cacheflush.h and
tlbflush.h from asm-sparc64/pgtable.h? It doesn't look to be to bad a
split, to keep the build working.

I have done all of this work already, I just haven't merged it to
Linus yet. In fact I did this two weeks ago.

I've just been really busy...

2002-05-01 00:46:15

by Holzrichter, Bruce

>I have done all of this work already, I just haven't merged it to
>Linus yet. In fact I did this two weeks ago.

>I've just been really busy...

Why re-invent the wheel, I say... That's why I asked :o)

I figured as much, so I didn't bother, I am using bk to pull Linus tree, and
hadn't seen any changes yet, but new that you'd be all over that...

Thanks!
B.

2002-05-01 00:48:05

by David Miller

From: "Holzrichter, Bruce" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 19:46:02 -0500

I figured as much, so I didn't bother, I am using bk to pull Linus tree, and
hadn't seen any changes yet, but new that you'd be all over that...

Because I've been so bad about this, I'll make sure I push
my 2.5 Sparc changes to Linus by the end of today, promise.

2002-05-01 00:59:35

by Holzrichter, Bruce

>Because I've been so bad about this, I'll make sure I push
>my 2.5 Sparc changes to Linus by the end of today, promise.

Thanks! Don't rush on my part, though, I am only testing this stuff out.
;o)