2007-08-25 00:02:48

by Joe Perches

Subject: Linux-Kernel MAINTAINERS - LSILOGIC MPT FUSION DRIVERS

The MPT driver subsystem block has an invalid
list address of [email protected]

Is there a replacement address?

LSILOGIC MPT FUSION DRIVERS (FC/SAS/SPI)
P: Eric Moore
M: [email protected]
M: [email protected]
L: [email protected]

2007-08-27 15:31:52

by Moore, Eric

On Friday, August 24, 2007 6:03 PM, Joe Perches wrote:

> The MPT driver subsystem block has an invalid
> list address of [email protected]
>
> Is there a replacement address?
>
> LSILOGIC MPT FUSION DRIVERS (FC/SAS/SPI)
> P: Eric Moore
> M: [email protected]
> M: [email protected]
> L: [email protected]

Yes it was changed to [email protected]. I had posted a
patch about a month back, along with the changes for all the driver
sources. You will notice the sources were updated
(driver/message/fusion), I have no idea why MAINTAINERS didn't'.

Eric

2007-08-27 16:05:37

by Joe Perches

On Mon, 2007-08-27 at 09:30 -0600, Moore, Eric wrote:
> Yes it was changed to [email protected]. I had posted a
> patch about a month back, along with the changes for all the driver
> sources.

This is what I have:

LSILOGIC MPT FUSION DRIVERS (FC/SAS/SPI)
P: Eric Moore
M: [email protected]
M: [email protected]
L: [email protected]
L: [email protected]
W: http://www.lsilogic.com/support
S: Supported
F: drivers/message/fusion/

> You will notice the sources were updated
> (driver/message/fusion), I have no idea why MAINTAINERS didn't'.

I can't find a patch for MAINTAINERS and DL-MPTFusionLinux
This commit is just for the sources.
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commitdiff;h=16d201016a9f29e0557849907352769c63cef259

cheers, Joe

2007-08-27 16:21:54

by Randy Dunlap

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 08:59:04 -0700 Joe Perches wrote:

> On Mon, 2007-08-27 at 09:30 -0600, Moore, Eric wrote:
> > Yes it was changed to [email protected]. I had posted a
> > patch about a month back, along with the changes for all the driver
> > sources.
>
> This is what I have:
>
> LSILOGIC MPT FUSION DRIVERS (FC/SAS/SPI)
> P: Eric Moore
> M: [email protected]
> M: [email protected]
> L: [email protected]
> L: [email protected]
> W: http://www.lsilogic.com/support
> S: Supported
> F: drivers/message/fusion/
>
> > You will notice the sources were updated
> > (driver/message/fusion), I have no idea why MAINTAINERS didn't'.
>
> I can't find a patch for MAINTAINERS and DL-MPTFusionLinux
> This commit is just for the sources.
> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commitdiff;h=16d201016a9f29e0557849907352769c63cef259

http://marc.info/?l=linux-scsi&m=118177408121329&w=2

If all of the source files have been updated, I'd suggest that you
resend this to Andrew or Linus (since James is traveling AFAIK).

---
~Randy

by Moore, Eric

On Monday, August 27, 2007 9:59 AM, Joe Perches wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-08-27 at 09:30 -0600, Moore, Eric wrote:
> > Yes it was changed to [email protected]. I had posted a
> > patch about a month back, along with the changes for all the driver
> > sources.
>
> This is what I have:
>
> LSILOGIC MPT FUSION DRIVERS (FC/SAS/SPI)
> P: Eric Moore
> M: [email protected]
> M: [email protected]
> L: [email protected]
> L: [email protected]
> W: http://www.lsilogic.com/support
> S: Supported
> F: drivers/message/fusion/
>
> > You will notice the sources were updated
> > (driver/message/fusion), I have no idea why MAINTAINERS didn't'.
>
> I can't find a patch for MAINTAINERS and DL-MPTFusionLinux
> This commit is just for the sources.
> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.g
> it;a=commitdiff;h=16d201016a9f29e0557849907352769c63cef259

Attached is my patch I posted on June 13, 2007, the same day as the
patch you found. Here is the weblink:
http://marc.info/?l=linux-scsi&m=118177408121329&w=2

Eric

Attachments:
(No filename) (1.31 kB)

2007-08-28 06:35:24

by Joe Perches

On Mon, 2007-08-27 at 15:59 -0600, Moore, Eric wrote:
> Attached is my patch I posted on June 13, 2007, the same day as the
> patch you found.

Thanks. This is what I have now too:

LSI MPT FUSION DRIVERS (FC/SAS/SPI)
P: MPT Fusion Linux Team