2012-02-27 10:26:39

by Anton Altaparmakov

Subject: [git pull] Trivial NTFS and LDM changes.

Hi Linus,

Here are some trivial NTFS changes (a spelling fix and two use before NULL check cases found by Coverity as well as an update in MAINTAINERS for the path to the ntfs git repo) together with a simple LDM fix for parsing fragmented VBLKs.

Please pull from

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/aia21/ntfs.git

to get these changes:

MAINTAINERS | 2 +-
block/partitions/ldm.c | 11 ++++-------
fs/ntfs/attrib.c | 6 +++---
fs/ntfs/mft.c | 6 +++---
fs/ntfs/super.c | 4 +---

Thanks a lot in advance!

PS. None of this is especially urgent so if you prefer me to re-send when the next merge window opens please let me know. I just thought these things are so trivial we might as well get them in now.

Best regards,

Anton
Linux NTFS maintainer, http://www.linux-ntfs.org/

2012-02-27 16:24:16

by Linus Torvalds

Subject: Re: [git pull] Trivial NTFS and LDM changes.

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 2:26 AM, Anton Altaparmakov <[email protected]> wrote:

> PS. None of this is especially urgent so if you prefer me to re-send when the
> next merge window opens please let me know. ?I just thought these things
> are so trivial we might as well get them in now.

Hey, it was small and removed more lines than it added, so I pulled it.

Sadly, I didn't *look* at it until after I had already pushed out.

*THESE* things would have made me unpull it immediately, if I hadn't
done my test compile and pushed things out:

commit f621c5334396fd153cd882ea92466823b7e7b821
Merge: 0afa1b62e332 500dd2370e77