2001-10-18 18:49:11

by Nathan Neulinger

Subject: Promise SuperTrak 100/SX6000 support?

I asw discussions on the list back in April talking about Alan and some
others working on driver support for this card (i.e. open-source drivers,
not the binary-only stuff the promise distributes), but haven't seen any
mention since.

What's the status? Is there functional support in the works or is this a
long ways off?

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger EMail: [email protected]
University of Missouri - Rolla Phone: (573) 341-4841
Computing Services Fax: (573) 341-4216

2001-10-21 15:36:58

by Alan

Subject: Re: Promise SuperTrak 100/SX6000 support?

> I asw discussions on the list back in April talking about Alan and some
> others working on driver support for this card (i.e. open-source drivers,
> not the binary-only stuff the promise distributes), but haven't seen any
> mention since.
>
> What's the status? Is there functional support in the works or is this a
> long ways off?

The Supertrak100 works in both the Linus and -ac tree. The latest Supertrak
works in the -ac tree only.

They are i2o_block interfaces