2005-05-31 21:38:30

by Green Brain

Subject: WebCamera

I cannot use my USB 2.0 (BisonCam, ALI M5603C chip) webcamera under (SuSE)
Linux. If
somebody know this camera please help me! (I use a Clevo notebook.)
Thanks in advance!

Miert fizetsz az internetert? Korlatlan, ingyenes internet hozzaferes a FreeStarttol.
Probald ki most! http://www.freestart.hu

2005-05-31 22:33:14

by Felipe Alfaro Solana

Subject: Re: WebCamera

On 5/31/05, Green Brain <[email protected]> wrote:
> I cannot use my USB 2.0 (BisonCam, ALI M5603C chip) webcamera under (SuSE)
> Linux. If
> somebody know this camera please help me! (I use a Clevo notebook.)

This is not an end-user support list. This list is for kernel
development related questions. For general questions about your
BisonCam WebCam under SUSE, please refer to SUSE support lists.

Thanks.