2007-10-09 18:20:40

by Chris Rankin

Subject: [BUG] The return of the sysfs oops

Hi,

Do you remember that oops in sysfs a few versions ago? (Kernel bug 8198) Well, it's baaaack in
2.6.22.9...

Cheers,
Chris

Do not compromise. Get unlimited storage and first rate spam protection with Yahoo! Mail.
http://uk.mail.yahoo.com

Attachments:
BUG-2.6.22.9 (2.95 kB)
2998135213-BUG-2.6.22.9

2007-10-10 02:25:18

by Tejun Heo

Subject: Re: [BUG] The return of the sysfs oops

Chris Rankin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do you remember that oops in sysfs a few versions ago? (Kernel bug 8198) Well, it's baaaack in
> 2.6.22.9...

This isn't really related to sysfs. It seems module count was too low
and went away while there still were holders. What were you doing when
it happened? Can you reproduce it?

--
tejun

2007-10-10 07:23:18

by Chris Rankin

--- Tejun Heo <[email protected]> wrote:
> This isn't really related to sysfs. It seems module count was too low
> and went away while there still were holders. What were you doing when
> it happened? Can you reproduce it?

I haven't tried reproducing it, but all I was doing was selecting the Audio tab in winecfg again
(exactly as with bug #8198).

Cheers,
Chris

Yahoo! Mail now has unlimited storage, which means you can have spam control and more space for those important e-mails.
http://uk.mail.yahoo.com